Jewellery – the magical word which has the power to make any woman feel ecstatic. It can turn arguments into anniversary-feels, it can make us forget about the fight last night. And honestly, I don’t understand why men feel women are complicated and hard to impress. All we need is chocolate, jewelry and Sophia Websters in our life and voila, we’re happy! 😉
Now, I don’t think I have to even describe the importance of good jewelry designers in Indian weddings. It’s like answering why 2+2=4. So let’s just look at the gems of this industry and fall in love with them all over again.
Best Jewellery Designers in India
1) Kishandas and co
When it comes to the best of Jewellery designers in India, Kishandas, and Co for Sabyasachi comes in our top list. It is the shiz for our elegance- craved brides and grooms-to-be. From a glam look to utter royalty and elegance, This Indian Nawabi Heritage won’t fail to impress. No words can describe the intensity of beautiful I am talking about here. So let the pictures below do the talking! Oh and this is just a teaser, you should definitely check out more on their site.
2) Amrapali: Rajasthan’s Royalty
Inspired by the purest sense of Indian culture, old architecture and paintings, Amrapali stands out for its sophisticated designs which include Meenakari, Thewa, and Kundan. It is successful to showcase the rich heritage of India to the world. Speaking of which, some world-famous stars like Beyonce, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez have worn Amrapali creations, thus proving its worldwide charm and immense elegance. Jewellery designers that originate from Rajasthan just have to be perfect, no?
Beautifully handcrafted, innovative designs, stunning style makes way for the extravagant pieces of art put together by probably the most known jewelry brand in India, Tanishq.
“Hum har liye tayaar hain(We are ready for every kind of marriages)” is one of their taglines, and boy, they’re not kidding. From South Indian to Gujarati to Sikh, you’re surely gonna find stunning brides wearing the gorgeous creations by this brand. Good work, Tanishq!shaadi ke
Recommended Read: How To Do Jewelry Shopping For Your Wedding?
5) Maheep Kapoor (Satyani Jewels)
Trendy and gorgeous pieces inspired by the Mughal era for the woman in style is Maheep Kapoor for you. Her work is exquisite and done on emeralds, rubies, metals and diamonds. Celebrity fan following is there too, with charming faces like Kareena Kapoor Khan carrying them off beautifully.
Jewellery Selection Tips
- Always keep in mind the colour combinations and possibly, don’t go for the matchy-matchy look. It’s a world of contrasts, so we recommend the jewellery to be in contrast with the attire, of course, depending on the colour of the work or lace on the garment.
- A sparkling wedding dress with sparkling jewellery is a big no-no. You don’t want to go over the board, do you? If your wedding dress has too much sparkle or is flashy, go for simple yet elegant pieces of jewellery and vice-versa.
- Neck-pieces, bangles, nose-wears and earrings that go with the design of your attire are recommended.
Let us know your opinions about the above-mentioned designers and also about your favourite jewellery designers of all time. Cheers!