So you’ve booked an amazing professional makeup artist, made an appointment with the best hairdresser in town, got hold of the perfect bridal dress and secured stunning accessories too. But is that all it takes to become the best version of you on your dream wedding day? Na-ah! You need to revive the natural glowing skin you have, get in a good shape and follow some fitness tips and routine to ace the overall charm on your face.
A lot of obstacles may come on your way, the worst being laziness and ignorance, but it is up to you to decide the fate of your own body. You can either sit back all day or make certain efforts to adopt the healthy life. Take care of your body now, so that it can take care of you later in life.
Follow these quick fitness tips and include slight changes in your lifestyle to become your best self…
Quick Fitness Tips Every Bride-To-Be Needs To Follow
1) First and foremost has to be drinking lots and lots of water. Staying hydrated is the key to achieving a healthy looking skin, lips, and even hair. Drink as much as 8 glasses of water a day and see the difference for yourself after a few days.
2) Maintain a sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up on a fixed time every day is important and sleeping at after hours is not considered healthy at all. So try to sleep early and thereby, waking up early too. Initially, you might face a little problem but give it some time and your body will adjust automatically to the new pattern. The bride needs her beauty sleep after all, doesn’t she?
3) Consuming Vitamin C fruits helps to increase your immunity and flushing out harmful toxins from your body. So include more oranges, pineapples and other vitamin c rich foods in your diet. ‘
4) Talking of a healthy diet, literally avoid all packaged products and aerated drinks or at least, keep it to a bare minimum. Cutting down sugar intake is too important to ignore.
5) Yasmin Karachiwala, a celebrity fitness trainer, listed down 5 exercises that you can do at home easily:
Squat and lift: 15-20 each side
Crawl pushups: 10 reps
Spider-man climb: 15 each side
Sit-ups: 20 reps
Jumping Jack: 30 secs
You can also check out her Instagram where she has recently posted a video of the above exercises.
6) Your dinner should be the lightest meal of the day as opposed to breakfast, which can be heavy if you want. This is because your body needs time and a little workout (as little as walking) to digest the food properly. Make a habit to walk for 15-20 minutes after having your dinner every day.
7) Increase your fibre intake (oats, fruits, etc) as they help in reducing fat and improving overall health. Have a tomato every day as it is high in fibre and helps in toning out your skin and making it healthy too.
8) Another habit which has the potential to change your perspective on life is Yoga and meditation. Waking up early and spending as little as 20 minutes on Yoga is life-changing. Apart from being a cure to thousands of illnesses, it guarantees a healthy and fit body, reduces the process of ageing and does wonders to your skin. And who doesn’t want that?
Recommended Read: Unknown Bridal Make-up and Beauty Hacks
9) Including peppermint in your pre-workout snack or drink will help in relaxing muscles, boost oxygen to muscles and brain and elevate pain threshold.
10) A proper form is necessary for doing any exercise. No matter if you’re doing 100 pushups, if you’re not doing it correctly, you’re making more damage than the contrary. Try to get a trainer initially so you can master the proper forms of the exercises you indulge in.
An important thing to keep in mind is that you can’t expect to see the best results by following the above fitness tips if you start just 10-15 days before. You need a good 2 months at least to allow your body for some change.
Just stay focused and never lose motivation and you’ll have all the desired results you’re looking for!