Getting married? Worried about shopping? Then there is nothing to worry!!
Weddings are indeed a great affair in India. This day marks the togetherness of not only two people but two families as well. Everone has dreamt and made plans about their wedding day. The whole family is involved in this and infact they have been planning for this day since the day you were born. And, the biggest problem is, I guess, the wedding shopping!! Right?
Top 5 Cities In India For Bridal Shopping
But no one needs to shed any more sweat from your foreheads. As I am going to list out some fabulous places for bridal shopping in India.
We all know, that India is of great heritage and so is an Indian wedding. It involves all types of colours, traditions, rituals, fun and enjoyment. It is a total package. But to organize it as a package one needs to go through a lot of hard work. But now the work is not so hard as I am going to list down some places in India which is great for shopping:
1. Mumbai: Mumbai, the “fashion hub” of India. Mumbai is popularly known for its great fashion sites for shopping where one can but within his budget. You can get all the trendy and latest fashion ideas in Mumbai. Apart from the Bollywood industry, Mumbai is also home to many fashion designers who have their showrooms in Mumbai. You can visit them and choose the design you like.
The Natraj market in Malad is a great place to find the best deals. Mumbai also has one of the most famous markets for jewellery, known “Zaveri Bazaar”. You can have the entire wedding attire in one go in the markets of Mumbai. What’s better than that?
2. Delhi: Delhi, the heart of India and the best place for Indian wedding shopping. It gives you the best products with great quality and affordable prices. Chandni Chowk is the world-famous location for finding whatever it takes. Right from a small bindi to the bridal lehenga. Everything can be bought from Chandni Chowk. This place consists of some beautiful craftsmen with exquisite and detailed work which depicts the ancient and historic craft prevailed earlier in India. There are many more markets apart from Chandni Chowk such as Meena Bazar, Karol Bagh and Ajmal Khan Road. So, after Mumbai, Delhi should be the one place you think about getting your wedding shopping done.
3. Chennai: Who doesn’t want Kanjeevaram to shine on them on their wedding day. The purest silk ever to be found in India lies in the beautiful capital of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is known for two things. Gold and the other is Kanjeevaram. Every girl like me has dreamt of having the pure Kanjeevaram saree once in her lifetime. They also assure you of the quality by providing original silk marks. The pure silk fabric and beautiful designs in vibrant colours make this saree more irresistible. So, in case you are planning to wear a saree so make sure it is a Kanjeevaram.
4. Jaipur: Jaipur, the “pink city” in Rajasthan is famous for its ancient heritage and royalty items. You can bridal lehengas with zari work and embroidery. The craftsmen of Jaipur are so fine that you can’t even point one mistake in their work. This city also has the largest market for oxidised jewellery which give an ancient look to the bridal attire. There is a place called “Johri Bazar” which provides you with many options for jewellery. You can find all kinds of jewellery with precious stones and unique designs.
5. Hyderabad: If you want a Nawabi touch to your wedding attire, then you must visit the place for Nawabs itself. Yes, you are right. Hyderabad. known for its Biryani is also one of the best places to find relaxation for all your shopping blues. You can visit Banjara Hills and Jubilee Hills to find a beautiful range of bridal lehengas and jewellery. This city will give you the best wedding look.