Chocolate and White Wax, why suddenly it’s becoming favourite for all the brides-to-be? Well, regular sugar, honey and lemon waxing are done from ages! It definitely gets our hair out from the roots but can be painful.
It can also leave your skin red and bumpy afterwards; and if you have sensitive skin, then the redness can last for up to a day or 2 after your appointment. Regular wax doesn’t remove thin or tiny hairs smoothly and you will have to wax over that area again and again, which can be painful and you might get rashes as well.
For instance, compared to sugar-lemon or honey-lemon waxing, Chocolate and White Wax is far less painful!
Chocolate and White Wax:
Waxing means getting rid of body hair every month. It is a painful yet indispensable part of a woman’s life. It is the most opted-for hair removal method and is better than using epilators, shaving, threading or using hair removal creams.
Since we have a lot of options in waxing on a regular basis but when it comes to pre-bridal sessions, choosing the right product is equally important because normal wax is made by the simple combination of lemon and sugar or honey and contains chemical substances. This wax is not for people having sensitive skin as it contains chemicals that can harm the skin. It can cause redness, bumps, itchiness, allergies etc. and this can last up to 2 days.
The removal of hair using normal wax is painful. During normal waxing, a lot of effort is required to remove hairs and can even remove the skin cells that can result in cell damage and pain. This kind of wax is not efficient in removing tiniest of the hairs. So, keep on reading to find out more about chocolate as well as Rica wax:
These flavoured waxes constitutes all natural ingredients like cocoa, soya bean oil, almond oil, glycerin, vitamins and olive oil and it:
- is anti-inflammatory.
- causes little or no redness or rashes.
- is more effective in removing tiny hairs and ingrowths.
- removes sun-tan.
- has a post-wax oil that smoothly gets rid of any wax residue and stickiness.
- suits all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- leaves your skin soft and glowing
2. Rica Wax in Chocolate and White Wax:
Also known as white chocolate wax, this first-made-in-Italy wax is vegetable oil and plant-based and it:
- is 100% free off Colophony, which is the sap or sticky substance that comes from pine or spruce trees and is the main ingredient that usually causes redness and allergies.
- is gentle on the skin as it doesn’t require to be heated as long as regular wax.
- comes with a pre-wax gel to clean the skin and make it more receptive to the wax.
- has great hair gripping strength, and will hardly need to go over the same area again.
- suits all skin types, even super sensitive skin.
- leaves your skin soft and glowing.
- is messier than regular wax.
- is pricier than regular wax, especially since it has to be imported from Italy.
Hence, Pre-bridal is very important and must be chosen with care. While both dark chocolate and white chocolate wax can cost more than normal wax, they have numerous benefits.
Dos and Don’ts:
Be cautious of certain dos and don’ts while or after waxing.
1) Don’t get exposed to the sun immediately after waxing, to avoid sun burns.
2) Once the waxing strip is pulled off, wipe the area with a cold wet cloth and apply ice for few seconds. This helps to close the pores.
3) If your skin is prone to rashes, then you can apply astringent lotion, after waxing.
4) To get rid of in-grown hair on the legs, use a pumice stone, rub it gently on the waxed area while you bathe later,” suggests Beauty expert Shahnaz Husain.
Thus, For amazing and safe pre-bridal services, spending a little extra is no bar.
The chocolate wax and rica wax not only helps you to get rid of the unwanted hair but also helps your skin to restore its softness and glow. Let us know in the comments section below how was your experience with these waxes.